“Tier 1” Hyundai 360W Solar Panel (Monocrystalline)
“Tier 1” Hyundai 360W Solar Panel
- PERC technology provides ultra-high efficiency with better performance in low irradiation. Maximizes installation capacity in limited space.
- Both LID(Light Induced Degradation) and PID(Potential Induced Degradation) are strictly eliminated to ensure higher actual yield during lifetime.
- Tempered glass and reinforced frame design withstand rigorous weather conditions such as heavy snow and strong wind.
- Various tests under harsh environmental conditions such as ammonia and salt-mist passed.
- Hyundai’s R&D center is an accredited test laboratory of both UL and VDE.
- “Tier 1” Global brand with powerful financial strength provide reliable 25-year performance warranty (Initial year: 97%, Linear warranty after second year with 0.7% annual degradation, 80.2% is guaranteed up to 25 years).
- 10-Year Product Warranty. On materials and workmanship.
About Hyundai Solar
Established in 1972, Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) is one of the most trusted names in the heavy industries sector with 48,000 employees and more than 40 Billion USD in annual sales (2015). As a global leader and innovator, Hyundai Heavy Industries is committed to building a future growth engine by developing and investing heavily in the field of renewable energy. Started as a core business division of HHI, Hyundai Solar (Hyundai Heavy Industries Green Energy) now stands as an independent company and an affiliate of HHI as from December 2016. It is the largest and the longest standing PV cell and module manufacturer in South Korea with 800 MW of module production capacity. We have strong pride in providing high-quality solar PV products to more than 3,000 customers worldwide.